E-Commerce Content Management System
Check out what our e-commerce cms can do for you below.
Categories & Products
Flexibile category and product functionality that gives you and your customers more control.
- Product search
- Breadcrumb menu navigation aid
- Parent/child category nesting with expandable/collapseable treeview navigation menus
- Control layout and number of products shown per page
- Set product image sizes and thumbnail sizes
- Multiple image support for products
- Product images automatically resized and cached for fast loading thumbnails
- Support for product options eg. colors, sizes etc.
- Sell subscription based products
- Product level option allowing individual customer notes on each product ordered
- Product level enquiry form allowing customers to easily enquire about particular products
- Product level option allowing customer file uploads for each product ordered
- Select related products for each product
Shopping Cart & Checkout
A full featured shopping cart and checkout experience that is easy to use for first time customers and returning customers.
The streamlined customer registration process allows new customers to order without imposing registration requirements.
Other features include:
- Offer your customers vouchers/discounts with coupon codes
- Each customers recently viewed products can be displayed within easy reach
- User groups allow restricted categories/products/prices/coupons etc. for special customer groups such as trade customers
- File caching for faster page loads and less memory usage
- Easy integration into any design
Accept credit card payments online with support for popular payment options such as Realex, Paypal and Worldpay
Shop Owners & Online Merchants
Easy to use admin control panel to manage your product catalog, customers, orders, invoices and more. Support for importing product data and customer data via csv file import. Backup all your data for quick and easy restore. Use the mailer tool in your admin panel to send emails or regular newsletters to your registered customers.
Search Engine Optimisation - SEO
The best shopping cart software is useless without customers and effective SEO means you'll get more traffic and customers to your website. The CMS is built with SEO as a critical factor, it uses seo friendly urls and allows you to specify keywords and descriptions for individual products and categories and alt tags for product images.